• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Discord hometown general problem advertising stuff
Thumbs Up 
So we have a problem we cannot add movies to genrage so I am coming with a idea of an advertising channel so that way others want to get mad at you and if they don't like something they won't actually comment on what you say about it because even though you're trying to share a at least you won't get in trouble because it's their opinions on it and not you and it's not your fault either so I think we need to change something on Hometown and add a new channel for advertising room I believe we can change something if we change the hometown I think we need to changeI believe we  like advertising sharing and other things cuz it doesn't look like things are working out on home town so what I'm thinking is we need to change all that stuff as well as everything so let's try to see if we can add chai more channels to the hometown page so everyone else has an idea of what it looks like and so others won't get in trouble because there could be a way how we could do this even though that we may need to change some things for the better on Hometown on behalf of me on hometown

(03-15-2019, 06:06 PM)empire1297 Wrote: So we have a problem we cannot add movies to genrage so I am coming with a idea of an advertising channel so that way others want to get mad at you and if they don't like something they won't actually comment on what you say about it because even though you're trying to share a at least you won't get in trouble because it's their opinions on it and not you and it's not your fault either so I think we need to change something on Hometown and add a new channel for advertising room I believe we can change something if we change the hometown I think we need to changeI believe we  like advertising sharing and other things cuz it doesn't look like things are working out on home town so what I'm thinking is we need to change all that stuff as well as everything so let's try to see if we can add chai more channels to the hometown page so everyone else has an idea of what it looks like and so others won't get in trouble because there could be a way how we could do this even though that we may need to change some things for the better on Hometown on behalf of me on hometown

The problem with this one Empire is that an advertising channel wouldn’t get looked at. No one wants to look at ads specifically. If there were a chance on tv of just ads no one would watch it and it would be very much the same on the discord. 

If there is a genuine need for a channel staff can discuss adding it but for just ads doesn’t seem a great idea.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

But you can look on something else or I can stream a movie

Our discord server is for use by Hometown players for Hometown related material. Using the discord for streaming movies, advertising, or propaganda should not and is not allowed. If you want to do such things do so on your own discord.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.