Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on: Hometown

Minecraft name: Burrito_Boss

Reason for your ban: Banned for beacon and conduit theft
Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: Although I was unaware that taking a beacon off of unclaimed land was illegal, I will admit that I stole the conduit knowing of the consequences. When I read the sign, I thought it was a bluff trying to keep people from taking it.I figured Steasaur didn't claim enough land to protect the conduit, and therefore had no power over it. I will happily return both stolen items to administrators or Steasaur, and if I happen to steal something again, I will accept a lifetime ban for my behavior.

Why do you want to come back: I had only joined this server a few days ago to play with my brother and his friends. We had spent a lot of time looking for the perfect survival server, and we believe hometown is one of the best. After the couple days spent here, we have had a lot of fun, and I would really like it if I got a second chance to play on your server.

Alright, I'm willing to take a chance on your unban but first you need to show me that you now understand the rules fully.

Please answer the following with at least two sentances each or your appeal may be denied

1. Are you allowed to modify any builds/blocks that are not yours?

2. Can you claim ownership of abandoned builds?

3. If an area isn't claimed is it ok to borrow anything you need?

4. If you find a build that has already been griefed and no one was punished for it, is it ok to grief it yourself?

5. If you find a naturally spawning structure that a player says they own and built around it, is it ok to grief that generated structure?
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

1. Are you allowed to modify any builds/blocks that are not yours? No, hometown is a grief-free server. Taking someone else's blocks without their permission would be griefing and is a punishable crime. 

2. Can you claim ownership of abandoned builds? No, just because someone isn't using their build doesn't mean you can take it for yourself. The owner could come back one day and you could get reported to hometown administration.

3. If an area isn't claimed is it ok to borrow anything you need? No, just because part of someone's plot isn't claimed doesn't mean you can come in and grief it. Hometown is a grief-free server and you could get banned for doing so.

4. If you find a build that has already been griefed and no one was punished for it, is it ok to grief it yourself?     No, just because someone already griefed someting doesn't give you the right to do the same. It is still griefing, and it is still a punishable crime.

5. If you find a naturally spawning structure that a player says they own and built around it, is it ok to grief that generated structure? No, once an area has been claimed by a player, it is not ok to build around it or grief it. That would still be griefing, and you could get banned from hometown.

You have been unbanned.

When you return please hand over all the blocks you took to any staff. Failure to do so will result in a new ban.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “