• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP--That's the minecraft server right?

Minecraft name: GregoryTheCat

Reason for your ban: Theft/Griefing

Who banned you: Dar?

Why should you be unbanned: Well the guy would most likely want his stuff back if he doesn't have it. I didn't know it was being used, next time I won't freak out and tp out of there and I'd return the stuff.

Why do you want to come back: Just wanna give the guy back his stuff, I don't really play on servers like this so if he doesn't have his stuff already he probably won't ever get it back, I'm fine with being banned if his stuff is safely returned. I'm not really sure how to go about returning it to him, I was hoping it would just be like he's on when I'm on and I'd tpa to him and return the stolen goods.

Thank You Heart (wow that's a big heart)

(Edit1: I should have read the rules more clearly instead of quickly going through them I didn't really see the one about abandoned places)

Before I decide to let you come back, you need to answer these questions with a minimum of 1-2 sentences each.

1. Are you allowed to modify builds/blocks that do not belong to you?

2. Can you claim ownership of abandoned builds?

3. If an area isn't claimed is it ok to take/borrow anything you need?

4. If you find a build that has already been griefed and no one was punished for it, is it ok to grief it yourself?
[Image: image0.jpg]

1. Are you allowed to modify builds/blocks that do not belong to you?
  No, you are not allowed to modify anything that doesn't belong to you
2. Can you claim ownership of abandoned builds?
No, because someone could have worked very hard on it and might come back
3. If an area isn't claimed is it ok to take/borrow anything you need?
No, because that person may come back and want their things
4. If you find a build that has already been griefed and no one was punished for it, is it ok to grief it yourself?
No, because again that person could have worked very hard on the build and would be upset if something were to happen to it

Sorry for the delayed response, I've decided to unban you. Please return the items you've stolen to an online staff member (Guardian / Mod / Admin) if failure to do so, you will be banned again.

Welcome back to Hometown.
[Image: image0.jpg]