(03-22-2016, 11:56 PM)exo Wrote: shouldn't this be in suggestions

You're right, it has been moved.
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

(03-22-2016, 11:19 PM)Oshakai Wrote:
(03-22-2016, 10:58 PM)DK_ Wrote:
(03-22-2016, 10:11 PM)Oshakai Wrote:
(03-22-2016, 06:11 PM)Nether_Ruler Wrote:
(03-22-2016, 11:10 AM)The_Epic_Legend Wrote: buy VIP you dirty non VIP

jk XD it is kinds annoying and I don't get the issue as I got VIP but I can see others having a serious issue, especially you who runs a construction company

so what if he buys VIP. Does it kick someone to make room for a VIP if the server is full?
Yeah

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

No
whoops my mistake.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Lol so many quotes

The 1.9 update has been very laggy so in order to have a higher quality of gaming with less lag I had to limit the server. During 1.8 we could handle way over 100 players with little issues but with the many problems of 1.9 this is now a problem. When we go over 60, often times the lag gets very annoying and mining/building is slow with the block lag.

I heard that with the 1.9.1 update, mojang is aiming to fix these issues with entities, world loading, and hoppers taking up more resources than necessary and that spigot is trying their best to cover this problem as well. Hopefully by then the cap will be removed. This is only temporary

(03-23-2016, 03:16 AM)frost Wrote: The 1.9 update has been very laggy so in order to have a higher quality of gaming with less lag I had to limit the server. During 1.8 we could handle way over 100 players with little issues but with the many problems of 1.9 this is now a problem. When we go over 60, often times the lag gets very annoying and mining/building is slow with the block lag.

I heard that with the 1.9.1 update, mojang is aiming to fix these issues with entities, world loading, and hoppers taking up more resources than necessary and that spigot is trying their best to cover this problem as well. Hopefully by then the cap will be removed. This is only temporary

Can you tell us when hoppers will be fixed?