Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal-Dottedwolf
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Dottedwolf

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: I feel genuinely sorry for what I did and the damaged that I had caused. I am sorry for what I did and something like this would never happen again. I would be willing to replace whatever I destroyed. I thought putting a few signs wouldn't cause that much of an issue and thought it would be just a bit of fun with the other player.

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoyed playing on this server with my friend and really liked the build I had on the server. I'm so sorry for what I did and really enjoyed the community. If their is anything I need to explain or say please let me know. Thank you for all you do.

You did a little more than place signs from what I remember and can see from the evidence you broke quite a few coloured blocks from a players build.

Please answer the following to be unbanned with a minimum of two sentances each or your appeal will be denied.

1. Are you allowed to modify any builds/blocks that are not yours?

2. If an area isn't claimed is it ok to borrow anything you need?

3. If you find a build that has already been griefed and no one was punished for it, is it ok to grief it yourself?
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

Please answer the following to be unbanned with a minimum of two sentences each or your appeal will be denied.

1. Are you allowed to modify any builds/blocks that are not yours?: No, it is wrong to destroy the work of another player. They put so much work to build whatever it is.

2. If an area isn't claimed is it ok to borrow anything you need?: No, it is only right to take things that are natural. It is wrong to take things that were player made or initiated.

3. If you find a build that has already been griefed and no one was punished for it, is it ok to grief it yourself?: No, it is wrong and should be left untouched. Griefing an already griefed build won't make it better.

You have been unbanned.

Please return any of the blocks you still have to any staff when you come back.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “