Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal - WexCore
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP
Minecraft name: WexCore
Reason for your ban: Conduit Theft
Who banned you: DeaDCorE
Why should you be unbanned: Well, to be honest, i didnt know if it was someone's conduit. Few weeks ago i was just typing /wild to look around the server for the places of interest and i stumbled across sea reef. And there was a conduit. So i thought it was naturally generated (as there was no clear indication of any other player presence, no buildings, signs, chests, altered landscape, etc), so i lastly checked if it was claimed with a stick, and i just took the conduit. As i was banned recently i decided to check the wiki, and... there's no mention about it being generated naturally. So i just took someone's else conduit, i guess? Damn. At least i didnt sold it. Whoops.
Why do you want to come back: It was still one of the calmest server i played in a while i honestly enjoyed playing and its a big shame things turned out as they did.

Hi! Apologies for the delayed reply- we could’ve sworn we responded here already, and  normally Dead would respond but he’s at work. You’ve been unbanned, welcome back to HT!

Please return all stolen items to any online staff member when you log in.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

It seems that i have not been unbanned yet.
Am i missing something, or should i just wait a little bit more?

You should be able to log in now
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]