Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal -xDankMeme
Server I was banned on: SMP

Minecraft name: xDankMeme

Reason for my ban: X-Ray

Who banned me: Uber/Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: Honestly I shouldn't be unbanned because I did X-Ray although not an excuse the reason why I did it was not necessarily to be overpowered but make really good builds that I can be happy with as I play on a lot of creative servers. This is the first time I have every X-Rayed (you can check) and I have realized the big mistake that I have made by taking away what could take people hours to get of resources into a matter of minutes for me.

Why do I want to come back: I want to come back because I have invested many hours into this community and it would be a shame if it were all to go to waste. I also want to come back because I really love the server and its community with their dedication to not grief even if its unclaimed. It is truly one of the best SMP servers I have seen in a long time with big mega builds like warp vtown and warp BuySell which truly shows the since of the community of the HomeTown server.

You say its the first time you x-rayed when actually looking back at some of the first ore breaks you had there were signs of it.

If you want to come back you will need to answer the following with a minimum of 3 sentences each or your appeal will be denied.

1. How does x-raying effect the server economy?

2. How does x-raying effect other players on the server?

3. Describe how you would get resources/items legitimately instead of x-raying.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

(03-27-2019, 02:33 AM)Steasaur Wrote: You say its the first time you x-rayed when actually looking back at some of the first ore breaks you had there were signs of it.  Re- Regarding this point this is the first time I have every xrayed on a server although I didn't start xraying as soon as I got on I did xray before you caught me.

If you want to come back you will need to answer the following with a minimum of 3 sentences each or your appeal will be denied.

1. How does x-raying effect the server economy?
X-raying effects the server economy because if I really wanted to X-Ray for an hour I could get up to four stacks of diamonds and I can sell that and make around 5000 or 10000 dollars compared to others that could take four hours. It also effects the servers economy because if left unchecked it could cause a surplus of illegal diamonds in the economy which is not how the shop owner intended the market to be which can cause the shop owner to go bankrupt from my and many others exploits. X-raying also effects the server economy by lowering the price of selling diamonds because of supply and demand which can severly hurt people who are already at a disadvantage to X-Rayers.

2. How does x-raying effect other players on the server?
X-raying effects other players on the server by giving them an unfair advantage by making them spend longer to harvest resources. You can sell these resources to baltop and can easily become on of the most rich players on the server if you had the time to mine diamonds with x-ray. Also X-raying in high density areas can deplete the natural content of rare ores such as diamonds and emeralds.

3. Describe how you would get resources/items legitimately instead of x-raying.
I would get my resources through smart shop transactions and warps that I go to earn money like going to trade at villager trading halls and then buying resources from buysell. Another way to get items legitimately is doing a mining session and grab a few diamonds or other resources like redstone or coal which I can sell to shops or keep it for myself to get resources/armor. My final way of getting resources or items legitimately is to vote more often so I can make up for my habits of xray mining.

Thank you replying back and giving me a chance of getting back on the server like you said X-Ray accepted repeals are very rare so thank you.

You have now been unbanned.

Your balance has been reset to $0 and when you log in you will be required to hand in all your diamonds/diamonds gear to any staff.

Welcome back to HomeTown!

(03-28-2019, 01:35 AM)Steasaur Wrote: You have now been unbanned.

Your balance has been reset to $0 and when you log in you will be required to hand in all your diamonds/diamonds gear to any staff.

Welcome back to HomeTown!

I just got IP banned for some reason and I didn't even join the server you and Uber banned me.

I don't want to be impatient but is this an error?

Apologies, it was an error of mine.

It has now been fixed.