Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned For killing cows at /warp cowbutt
Rainbow 
Username -  GenuineImitation
server ip : smp.hometownmc.com 
Banned for - For killing breeder cows at /warp cowbutt
Banned by - Guy 
Reason i should be unbanned - I think i should be unbanned because i can breed more cows and help raise the cows and i did not read the signs so i was just going in on them tbh so sorry i thought they would respond so my bad and honestly its not a big deal i help lots of people on the server you can ask im no harm to the community of the hometown and it was a mistake 
Why i wanna come back - i would love to come back because i really do love this server i love helping the community when someone needs help i will gladly do so this was so unexpected and i am so sorry for the person who created the platform for /warp cowbutt i will gladly do anything to repair it and if they need help i will be right there you can ask people on the server if i help them someone will say yes and if i didnt care about it i wouldn't be typing all of this i really do love this server i was gonna buy a vip next week but its okay if you do not accept me much love and hope you guys keep growing <3 much love to everyone there thank you for letting me create some good memories <3

You seem sincere. You've been unbanned. Please make sure to read any rules posted at public warps from now on.
Welcome back to Hometown!