Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: applepi314159

Reason for your ban: beacon theft

Who banned you: Ender

Why should you be unbanned: I won't grief abandoned structures or buildings that are not claimed. It was wrong to do because someone worked hard building the beacon structure that I griefed. I would hate it if someone destroyed buildings that I worked hard on.

Why do you want to come back: I like the people on this server. I want to continue my progress. 

While I will leave your fate to Ender, I just want to make sure you are clear on our grief policy.

Grief is the removal, addition or changing of any structure you have not made yourself or of any terrain or animals within 100 blocks of any structure you have not made yourself. This 100 block radius counts on the x and z axis. All items above and below a structure (y axis) are considered part of the claim, regardless of the distance from the actual build. This includes crops, leaves, grass, flowers, etc.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

Much better; still, I would like the following questions answered:

1. If a structure looks abandoned, is it free to take from?

2. What have you learned from this experience? 

If you are unbanned, any and all stolen blocks must be returned to a staff member upon returning. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning.
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

(03-26-2019, 07:09 PM)Ender_Muncher Wrote: Much better; still, I would like the following questions answered:

1. If a structure looks abandoned, is it free to take from?

2. What have you learned from this experience? 

If you are unbanned, any and all stolen blocks must be returned to a staff member upon returning. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning.

1. Structures that look abandoned are not free to claim or grief because somebody could still be using them.
2. I have learned to not grief structures even if they are unclaimed or abandoned.

Thank you for your honest responses; you have been unbanned. Remember to return the stolen blocks to me or another staff member when you re-join- failure to do so will result in a re-banning.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]