• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal for Bean_pizza
Termites Choking On Splinters, Known In-Game as (bean_pizza)

makemybacon@gmail.com
25th March 2019
Dear Hometown Moderators,
I have taken 4 Diamond Blocks from unclaimed land knowing that it wasn’t mine and took them and kept for myself. I am deeply sorry about what I did as I was blind to the consequences of my actions. If you are so kind to give my account back I would give these 4 Diamond Blocks back to their original owners and if needed, help him/her on one of his/her tasks. 

I was banned by Melaniebeedot and I feel she did the right thing and although I was mad at first I realized that this was my punishment for my actions. I hope that this letter will appeal to every Moderator and know that I am being respectable over my ban and how I respond. If there is more that needs to be said about my ban you can respond by messaging me on discord (I am a member of your discord server and my username is Termites choking on splinters)

Sincerely,
Termites Choking On Splinters, Known In-Game as (bean_pizza)

I'm going to need you to re-submit a new, better appeal. I recommend you read the numbered tips below the format more carefully beforehand. Specifically:

2. Use effort: Moderators want to unban you, but not unless you actually put some effort into trying to get unbanned. Write a detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and what you should've done instead. Make us want to unban you. One or two sentences makes us want to deny your appeal

(03-26-2019, 07:30 AM)melaniebeedot Wrote: I'm going to need you to re-submit a new, better appeal. I recommend you read the numbered tips below the format more carefully beforehand. Specifically:

2. Use effort: Moderators want to unban you, but not unless you actually put some effort into trying to get unbanned. Write a detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and what you should've done instead. Make us want to unban you. One or two sentences makes us want to deny your appeal

I have revised my appeal.

I appreciate the more in-depth attempt, however, it still needs to be in the proper format. Thank you.

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: bean_pizza

Reason for your ban: I stole 4 diamond blocks on unclaimed land.

Who banned you: Melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned:  I have taken 4 Diamond Blocks from unclaimed land knowing that it wasn’t mine and took them and kept for myself. I am deeply sorry about what I did as I was blind to the consequences of my actions. If you are so kind to give my account back I would give these 4 Diamond Blocks back to their original owners and if needed, help him/her on one of his/her tasks. I realized my mistakes and I was greedy, I'm sorry.

Why do you want to come back: I just joined today I have been in the discord for only a couple hours but I've already met so many people and they're all kind except for one but that doesn't matter. The community seems really great and fun. I have been working on a base with my friend and was planning on getting a shop started and would greatly appreciate it if I would be able to finish it. Thank you for taking the time to read this

I’d like to reiterate that stealing/griefing is not allowed, so do not break any blocks of any other player without their permission. Next time you won’t be unbanned.

You’ll need to return the diamond blocks to a staff member when you return.