Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on: Hometown Discord

Minecraft/Discord name: Earlh21

Reason for your ban: Lewd photograhs posted

Who banned you: Deadcore

Why should you be unbanned: What happened was a failure of myself. The picture was never intended for the discord. In an effort to post a meme, I had this lude photograph next to it in the file. It was meant for personal use with my significant other, not for public display. I am truly very embarrassed about the occurrence, thus why I deleted it shortly after. I have constantly struggled with stupid mistakes and inconsistencies in my logic, and I will employ a better file management system in the future. I struggle greatly with computers, so I will ask a friend.

Why do you want to come back: It saddens me that it has to come to this, however I understand your actions. I hope that you can forgive the terrible things that I have done. I am especially sorry for all that I affected. I love talking to all of the members of the discord, including Empire and Reaper. 

so we deleted the pic the first time you posted it, you weren't banned everyone makes mistakes But then you posted it again (according to our logs) that's why you were banned for the second time you made your "mistake". if we're going to unban you, you have to demonstrate that you can be trusted with the privileges of being able o use our discord. The only way for you to do this would be to play on the server, after we have observed your behavior for a while we will make a decision on whether or not to unban you.

Appeal Denied.

(04-01-2019, 11:05 AM)DeaDCorE Wrote: so we deleted the pic the first time you posted it, you weren't banned everyone makes mistakes But then you posted it again (according to our logs) that's why you were banned for the second time you made your "mistake". if we're going to unban you, you have to demonstrate that you can be trusted with the privileges of being able o use our discord. The only way for you to do this would be to play on the server, after we have observed your behavior for a while we will make a decision on whether or not to unban you.

Appeal Denied.

Not to be disrespectful, but I'm pretty sure I'm the one that deleted the photo. I definitely didn't upload it twice. Maybe we tried to delete it at the same time and Discord logged it as being reuploaded to be deleted again? If the timestamps are accurate down to seconds in the logs, can you check to see the time between it being deleted and reuploaded?