Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown MC

Minecraft name: Alex22skov

Reason for your ban: theft of beacon

Who banned you: I don't know but it said "Elder"

Why should you be unbanned: The base wasn't claimed and I thought it would be cool to have a beacon at my base

Why do you want to come back: The server is fun and I was building a base that I think will turn out nice if I could finish it.

Actually it was "Ender"

Let me start out by saying that, upon joining the server for the first time, there is a tutorial that highlights the rules of the server and a quiz directly thereafter. You claimed to have passed the quiz without even reading the signs.  In response to this, I told you to have a look at /warp rules, and you said, "make me." Although I do not know if you actually visited the warp to look at the rules, I can surely say that you didn't follow them.
     So, let me remind you of our policy on griefing here: 

"1:  On Griefing – Punishment: Lv. 1 – 3 
  A.  Do not modify any build that is not yours without the permission of the build owner.  This includes the addition or subtraction of any gameplay element from one’s build, such as: blocks, crops, items, animals, NPCs, etc.  
  B.  Even if a build appears abandoned, is abandoned, or is griefed already, one does not have the right to grief it."
(From https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13)

ANY structure on HomeTown is claimed, regardless of wether or not it looks abandoned to you. You stole an entire beacon base from someone's home. Before I consider unbanning you, I want you to correct your response to "Why you should be unbanned."
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]