Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeals
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Amkae

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I really wasn't using what I was getting for anything. The person I play with is barely ever on, so I regret even using it. I just found out I could use different resource packs so I was doing it for no real reason. I apologize for what I was doing and you, the admin?, can take my items I had. I play Minecraft a lot after school and work and this is the only good server I can find. I really would like to be unbanned please. You can take everything I have but I wasn't trying to do anything bad. I really am sorry for what i did and won't do it again. 

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because this is the only server that me and my boyfriend can actually play on and enjoy. I love Minecraft and my last server was taken down and I haven't been able to find a server this good since then. I want to be apart of the server and be able to play with my bf again and alone when I want. I made a big mistake for a short amount of time and deserved to get banned, but I hope that you can forgive me and show me mercy. I promise to never do it again. If I do, please permanently ban me. 

I will want at least 2 sentences answers per question. If you are unbanned you will need to turn over all diamonds/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when and if you login.

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(04-01-2019, 10:49 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: Why is X-raying bad?
X-Raying is bad because it gives a player an advantage. An unfair advantage that all players don’t have and shouldn’t have, because it takes away from an important concept in the game.
How does X-raying affect other players?
Other players might not be able to obtain the same types of mineral quantities, while another player might. A player might feel discouraged from playing when one, or many, other players have an ability that they do not to cheat in a game for their own advantage. 
How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?
One player can trade with valuable minerals found in certain areas, while others search. They can get killed by players who have an abundance of diamond and are honestly showing oof what they don’t derserve. 
If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?
The best way to obtain an item is to find it. Looking for the materials needed to create the needed item is a main feature in the game. Using X-raying defeats the whole purpose of the game and ruins the game for others when one person tries to hoard a certain object. 

You have been unbanned, please turn over all diamonds/ores/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when you log in. Failure to turn over the items to a staff member will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.