Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server i was banned on: smp.hometownmc.com

Name: _borj

reason: Stealing shulker boxes

Who Banned Me: Melaniebeedot

Why i should be unbanned: Look, i saw them, i took them. I didn't know that they were somebody's shulker boxes. That was my mistake. Im not saying that i don't deserve my punishment, but i am saying that i acknowledge that what i did was wrong. I still have 2 of them and i can buy the other one back for whoever i took it from. I just want to come back and play normally.

Why i want to come back: I love hometown. I absolutely love the server, and that's why my heart feels heavy when i see that i was banned.

I am truly sorry,
                          -Jordi (_borj)

In complete sentences, please answer the following questions. After I read your responses we will consider unbanning you.

1) Are shulker boxes naturally generated? / Can they exist without belonging to someone?

2) Are you allowed to break/take any non-natural blocks that you did not place?

3) Are you allowed to break/take any blocks placed by another player, regardless of not being claimed?

4) How does stealing impact this community and the Minecraft experience for the victim of the theft?

5) What have you learned from this experience?

(04-06-2019, 03:16 AM)melaniebeedot Wrote: In complete sentences, please answer the following questions. After I read your responses we will consider unbanning you.

1) Are shulker boxes naturally generated? / Can they exist without belonging to someone?

2) Are you allowed to break/take any non-natural blocks that you did not place?

3) Are you allowed to break/take any blocks placed by another player, regardless of not being claimed?

4) How does stealing impact this community and the Minecraft experience for the victim of the theft?

5) What have you learned from this experience?

No, shulker boxes are not naturally generated. And yes, they can exist without belonging to somebody.

No, i am not allowed to take/break blocks that i did not place.

No, i am not allowed to take/break any blocks placed by another player, regardless of of not being claimed.

Stealing makes people feel helpless, hopeless, and significantly poorer.

I've learned that doing things as mean and stupid as stealing are impulse decisions that i need to learn to control.

Thank you for considering me being unbanned.
                                -Jordi (Borj)

For the record, shulker boxes cannot exist without belonging to someone. As you just said, they are not naturally generated, so therefore they have to be crafted by a player, or won by a player at the slots, so every shulker box belongs to someone. Therefore, you cannot take any shulker box you find. Just want to make sure you understand that.

You'll need to turn the shulker boxes over to me, or another staff member if i am not online, when you return.