Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Dragonritz

Reason for your ban: I did not replant at warp 7/11

Who banned you: Ender

Why should you be unbanned: I did not know that not replanting at warp 7/11 was a bannable offense. I sincerely apologize for doing it. If I get unbanned I will replant what I failed to replant. I usually replant the crops, but was just lazy this one time. I will never do it again. 

Why do you want to come back: Hometown is a really great server. I have meet many friends and i enjoy the economy and land claiming process. I plan on making a large base and a shop. It is the first server that has truly accepted me.

Let it be known that at public farm warps (like /warp 7/11), even if there is no sign that tells you to replant, you are still required to replant whatever you took; if you do not, it constitutes as grief. Furthermore, what you did not replant has been rolled back. In the future, make sure to replant at any public farm warps you go to.

You have been unbanned.

Welcome back to HomeTown!!
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

(04-06-2019, 08:26 AM)Ender_Muncher Wrote: Let it be known that at public farm warps (like /warp 7/11), even if there is no sign that tells you to replant, you are still required to replant whatever you took; if you do not, it constitutes as grief. Furthermore, what you did not replant has been rolled back. In the future, make sure to replant at any public farm warps you go to.

You have been unbanned.

Welcome back to HomeTown!!

Thank you so much!