• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Peacefully finding out what the next best step is:
We have no control over the money you have paid for the game. You will need to wait for frost to respond to you as we cannot do anything in this current position. Furthermore we are not ignoring you, as I've said we can't do anything, so we can't say much other than you'll need to wait for frost to reply.
- KatNip

A majority of the stuff I was "accused of doing" I already provided proof to Deadcore that I did not do it. This has gotten to the point where I am being unfairly treated by the staff members and have proof of this occurring, and proof of bias towards my ban. Provided proof regarding this which I am not going to publicly post; should be enough of a reason to justify why my  was not justified in par with the server rules and this alone should have been enough to justify un-banning me period. I am letting the staff collectively know that I have given them ample time to respond to me regarding this, and without prejudice will proceed to resolve this through my credit card company if I do not hear back from staff by the end of the week. I am fortunate enough to have 2-year online purchase protection through master-card which does in fact cover virtual items & purchases.

Merely stating that I broke "rule 1" without ample proof of that even occurring  does not justify a ban, and I have evidence that I was compliant with staff up until the moments of my ban. It honestly does raise questions, as to why I was banned for disrespect when I was not even online at the time; if I was so disrespectful then why wouldn't the staff immediately remove me from discord or ban me in-game as I've previously indicated in my posts. Lastly, I just wanted to say that there is no justification in favoritism, and even if some of the staff members did not like me collectively this ban was not justified. 

Your "evidence" has been determined to be photoshop see picture below
[Image: KLO9iip.png]