Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Crazycanuck1944

Reason for your ban: I was banned for using an x ray texture pack

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: I am sincerely sorry, and I will not do it again. My mentality was that I am a builder and was trying to fastrack my way to building. It will not happen ever again, that I promise you. I understand that my motives are not an excuse, and given the severity of my actions, I will not do it again. I would be completely fine if all my items, currency, and rank were stripped from me should I be brought back. I would also be open to buying a tier if it meant I could show how dedicated I am to wanting to be a part of this community. Honestly and genuinely, I love this game, and good communities are so hard to come by for me given the type of servers I am interested in. 
If you ever need me to build something for the server, or even do anything for the server in my free time, I would love to help as well to show my support. I guess if I had to put it shortly, the reason I would say I should be unbanned is becuase I have learned my lesson, understand the consequences of my ways, and vow never to do something like this again for as long as I play.

Why do you want to come back:
a)It seemed like a great server, and a community that is friendly which I would love to be a part of. 
b)I like the order established on this server
c)I want to show what I can do for the server and actively become a part of the community
d)Eventually I would love to donate, (this is not a bribe, I do NOT want to give off this vibe) in order to help build some incredible stuff with the fly perk
e)People on there seemed super nice and cool
f)The server seemed both stable and sustainable with many active players

I will want at least 2 sentences answers per question. If you are unbanned you will need to turn over all diamonds/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when and if you login.

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

Why is X-raying bad?
X-raying is bad because it is a way to cheat the system, and accomplish tasks in a way unnatural to the core game. X-Raying can give the player an unfair advantage over other players by getting them valuables at a faster and cheaper rate.

How does X-raying affect other players?
X-raying affects other players by corrupting the server wide economy, as the diamonds found via the cheat can be sold for profit. This also allows for other things to be purchased at a quicker, unfair rate, and may rob other players of ores they may have found on there own.

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?
It is horrid for the economy, as the cheater can profit at a faster, unnatural rate due to how quickly they may accumulate rare ores. It also lowers the values of these materials, and allows for bulk buying which could drain stores of materials at an unnatural rate (Overall its bad for the economy, and slowly kills it.)

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?
Commiting time and actual effort in order to find the materials by mining the old fashioned way. Another way is to use legal methods to make profit in order to purchase it legally from another player.

You have been unbanned, your balance has been reset and all ores/diamond tools have been removed from your inventory and chests. Welcome back to HomeTown.