• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): The default Minecraft server, the SMP I believe? I don't know if you guys got any new ones or anything.

Minecraft name: supermarioben2 (but I have no clue what my old forum account or minecraft username was at the time)

Reason for your ban: "banned by vilneas for theft"

Who banned you: vilneas

Why should you be unbanned: From what I remember, the server was really fun back when I used to play, however this was at-least 4-5 years ago when I was around the age of 11 - 12, I don't know if you guys still have logs for this but I got banned multiple times during that time for being really stupid and doing stuff like stealing somebodies enchantment table (which is what I think got me the perma ban), Now i'm not saying this as an excuse or anything, as i'm sure that individual worked very hard for the cobblestone or enchantment table that I took, however I was quite young and stupid at the time. I believe that the previous ban appeals are still up on the site somewhere, but I created a new account because I cannot remember what the old one was. The reason I would like to be unbanned is because I have been banned for atleast 3-4 years, during which time I have aged and "matured" alot (I am sixteen years old now), that and I'm definitely not going to break into some guys house and steal his enchantment table again. I don't know if vilneas is still staff anymore but either way I am sorry to both vilneas and whoever I stole from (I think it was like a bunch of cobblestone I stole or something) and I would like a second chance.

Why do you want to come back: Because from what I do remember from this server, it was pretty fun, as it had minigames and a friendly community, and it was humerous to watch everyone freak out during that april fools update that changed everyones skin to a villager. If I come back i'm mostly just going to build and keep to myself rather than before and stay out of peoples hair.

Please may you answer the following questions:

Why is theft wrong?

What have you learnt from this?
- KatNip

Morgan2475, please re-post this under your own thread. Do not post in other players appeals as it will not be looked at.