Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on: smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: TheGamingNinja_

Reason for your ban: X-raying

Who banned you: Grim_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: Let me start off with why I think x-ray is bad. X-ray is bad because its unfair to others that work so hard to find stuff like a spawner, fortress, minerals or even their stuff they lost when they died. It can be used to find someones hidden base that isn't claimed and that could lead to it being griefed. The problem with x-ray is if people can find rare resources so easily they can abuse the market and make rare resources not so rare anymore. When x-ray is used it defeats the purpose of exploration and having the thrill of finding stuff legit. I will confess I did use x-ray to my advantage and I did find rare resources with it. If I do get unbanned then I will most likely burn most of my resources or ask staff to remove all my stuff so I can start from scratch. But when I screw up again like a dumb ass I want to be banned on the fourms aswell as the server so I wont be able to appeal and I'll just have to deal with it and move on instead of trying to get second chances. This is my second try to appeal If it doesn't work out I might try again or move on to a different server. ~ Ninja

Why do you want to come back: A great server with a great community and staff. A simple amount of plugins and a reasonable amount of people on the server daily. Reminds me of an old server I used to play on before it shut down. Staff try their hardest to help out and ban whoever is causing trouble. Hopefully one day I will achieve the rank mod and be able to take care of this server with all the other people that do the same. 
[Image: AKOENUS.gif]

Too short, remake it with more in-depth explanations.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook