Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: KakOtter

Reason for your ban: Inappropriate structure in public

Who banned you: Ender

Why should you be unbanned: Wasn't thinking at the time i made it.

Why do you want to come back: I like the server, great community and im also an active player that likes to build and do my own stuff

Extra: It was an appropiate 4-wool structure that was very stupid of me to build. And i'm sorry for the time waste.

KakOtter--you've been an active player on HomeTown for an increasing amount of time. You know better. You should know at this point that building structures of sensitive nature should be built somewhere out of sight in a private location--not out in the open (on the side of a mountain in this instance). This is behavior I expect from a troll; not from a member. If you wish to be unbanned please answer the following questions for me in 1-2 sentences:

1. Why are structures of sensitive nature in public ban worthy?

2. What will I do in the future to make sure this never happens again?

3. What have I learned from this experience?
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

1. Why are structures of sensitive nature in public ban worthy? It can offend other people and interrupt people that would like to mind with their own business, also it is inappropriate because alot of children play minecraft.

2. What will I do in the future to make sure this never happens again? NEVER build such an inappropriate structure, even in a private location.

3. What have I learned from this experience? That i need to learn from my mistakes and need to think twice before i do something like that.

Extra: i really appreciate you making time for an stupid mistake from me

You have been unbanned- please don't let this happen again.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]