Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server i was banned on: smp.hometownmc.com

Name: SwitzeeK

reason: Grief / Theft

Who Banned Me: Guy

Why i should be unbanned: I am a new player on this server, I entered the server about 8 hours ago. I starting to explore a survival. First i saw a tower with iron ore,golden ore,and diamond ore. I tried to take it, whether it's free or not. I don't know. then the iron ore can be taken. So i guess its free... Then i saw a UberChest.. i opened it.. there is a lot of iron block. i thought it was free. then I took it. Then i sell it.. I don't know if it is illegal..

Why i want to come back: I love the hometown. I absolutely love the server atmosphere, and when i see that i was banned i was so sad.. i can't play again..

I am truly sorry...

Rule #6 on the server is as follows: "Do not modify other player's builds. This includes crops and animals"

You removed a very large chunk of Uber's ore tower, as well as the very expensive blocks from the little house next to it. (Diamond blocks, gold, etc.)

As you pointed out, you stole from Uber's chest as well. A chest that has signs on all sides saying that it belongs to Uber and to keep out.

In total, you broke around 450 blocks, and stole clost to another 200 from the chest.

Evidence:https://imgur.com/a/vUUPXJL

In order for me to even consider letting you back, I'm going to ask that you answer the following questions with a minimum of two sentences each. Following which I will review and make my decision.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why did you grief the area?

6) What have you learned from this experience?

(04-16-2019, 12:21 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: 1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
*NO

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?
*may not, because it is still the right of that person

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?
*I dont know, i just use it for my home

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?
*Now, I will return as before

5) Why did you grief the area?
*I dont know if it shouldn't be on grief
6) What have you learned from this experience?
*I learned from mistakes, not to grief and steal again

Im so sorry about that, because i'm a new player in this server
_SwitzeeK

It has come to my attention that you also took over another player's build. I'm willing to unban you under the conditions that you return all stolen items to staff, vacate the other player's home, and due to the sheer amount of stolen items that you appear to have stolen and sold to either the server shop or other players, I would have to reset your balance on the server to 0. If you agree to all of these terms let me know here and I will unban you as soon as I have a chance.