Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: _Geralt_

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: I haven't played on the server for a quite a while now and was surprised that I have been banned for griefing. I was banned previously and have tried my hardest to adhere to the server rules. If I have truly broken a rule, I am sorry and will try even harder to not break server rules.

Why do you want to come back: Summer is starting soon and all my college friends are planning on playing together on this server. This server created the perfect SMP environment and we enjoyed playing on it last summer.

Thank You

I would like at least 1 or more sentences per question. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you. The grief I found was in the end where you griefed the staircases up to the end portals.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

I am not allowed to add/delete/harvest from anybody's builds without their consent. Players work hard on their builds and greifing is no fun.

2) What have you learned from this experience?

I have learned that I should absolutely refrain from touching other people's builds and make sure I have permission to mine/alter any structure.

You have been unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown.