Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Zombi3Slay3r349

Reason for your ban: Diamond block theft

Who banned you: Ender

Why should you be unbanned: I am pretty new to Minecraft, I just started playing with my friends and they invited me to play on your server. I had a basic understanding of the game and so I was interested in the whole claiming and protected blocks thing going on so over the different places I went I would experiment and see what blocks were locked/unlocked. Once I figured out kinda how the warping system worked I was trying out different words to see where they led. And so of course I tried /warp diamonds and that brought me to the square structure with the burning nether rack and with the diamond blocks on the corners. I figured that those blocks had to be locked down but I wanted to try it anyways. So I broke one and was surprised. I wondered if this was an anomaly or if they were all unlocked so I broke another and the item landed on the burning netherrack which didn't worry me since I had seen how items were protected but when I went to pick it up the item was not there and did not go into my inventory. So I left with the intent of replacing that block but I eventually forgot and logged off, (which I realize was irresponsible and negligent of me). My intent was not to steal from other players, just to experiment with protected blocks, and I would gladly replace the block in question.

Why do you want to come back: I enjoyed playing on your server for the time that I did, my friends and I had started builds in a good area and I would like to complete them.

Please note that any structure on HomeTown is claimed and even if it looks abandoned, it does not mean that you can take from it (or even TRY to take from it) Please answer the following questions for me in 1-2 sentences:

1. Why is griefing bad?

2. Can I take blocks from structures that are not protected?

3. What have I learned from this experience?
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

Griefing Is bad because it ruins the fun for other players and disrupts the game.

No, I cannot take blocks from other structures because they do not belong to me.

I have learned that I should only tamper with blocks that belong to me even if they are unprotected.

You have been unbanned, please don't break any blocks that don't belong to you for future reference.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]