Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban apeeal
Server you were banned on (SMP)Hometownmc
Minecraft name:Alex120103
Reason for your ban: I griefed
Who banned you: Rowebot
Why should you be unbanned: Truth be told it was quiet a shock when i turned on minceraft and Realized i was Ban(And for the reason of greif). I dont recall griefing a base maybe it was in my guest/rookie days because i honestly dont remeber what i griefed so please inform me when you respond to this. I also am aware that your skilled at your job and know i griefed. I am very sorry to the person who i griefed and i wont do it again i will also repay the person who I griefed i am very sorry to whoever if i dont get unban please tell them that I apologize.
Why do you want to come back: I would really like to come back to the server because i feel this is the only game i like to play and im not to into the factions pvp sort i like building. I also have many friends on the server and it would be a shame to leave them. All in all i wish i didnt grief whatever i griefed and im sorry to whoever Anyways thanks for whoever read this hope u have a great day!

Both you and leor232 explored a digging below Agt_Washington's build (a building high on a mountain with lava going down). Though the digging looked somewhat like a natural cave it was not and is easily seen as manmade. You broke blocks and placed blocks getting in and out of the digging. This is grief, although a gray area both for the small number of blocks involved and most were natural blocks. You did break stone_bricks which are not natural blocks -- definitely manmade.

I decided to ban both of you to ensure you understand that what you did was grief.

The blocks have been repaired.

Apologize to Agt_Washington in this thread and promise to not repeat this grief again. Then another staff will need to unban you because as the most junior staff, I cannot unban.

In the future, warp or home out rather than grief.
/Rowebot

Im sorry Agt_washington I promiss ill never grief u or anyone else again

Agt_Washington, I'm sorry for griefing your build and I hope it wasn't a hassle to fix what I broke. I Promise it won't happen again.

Welcome back to HT. You are both unbanned.
/Rowebot

Thanks Rowebot!