Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Mastodonut

Reason for your ban: "Conduit Theft"

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned:  I haven't been on for several weeks.  When I came back, I saw the ban and had to look up what conduit was.  I do remember "mining" that, but didn't know it was an item that was owned.  Until a few months ago it had been years since I played minecraft, thus am unfamiliar with many new items and features.  I was more excited about finding something I thought hadn't already been taken by someone else, and it didn't prevent me from taking it like with something claimed, so I thought I was fine.  I guess I should have asked beforehand, or even right after.  Maybe I just didn't want to bombard people with noob questions all the time.  I am sorry for the trouble it may have caused.  I don't have the time or energy to be a trouble maker.

Why do you want to come back: Occasional catharsis.  Sometimes I need to get on and be creative or just put my other thoughts on the back burners while I build and mine.  Single player can do that but there is something to be said for having a living community around you.

I believe you are sincere and will unban you shortly.

Please turn over the conduit and any materials you took like the prismarine around it, to any staff when you return.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “