Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ensatus' Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Ensauts

Reason for your ban: Chest Theft

Who Banned you: Ender

Why you should be unbanned: I made a stupid mistake and I regret it. It was an obvious mistake 
on my part and I can't make up for it. If I'm unbanned I will make sure to completely follow the rules, as I
really wish to continue playing on the server.

Why do you want to come back: A lot of my friends play on this server, and I would hate to lose the stuff we 
had just because of my stupid greediness. I love the community and the people on this server. I wish I could go back
and change what I did but I cannot. 

P.S if you are unwilling to accept my appeal can you please unclaim the land I can own so my friends can have it?
(It would ruin our town)

You stole 14 firework rockets and 15 diamond blocks from Uber's chest near the 1.13 spawn. On the chest stands a sign that says to keep out, which you didn't. Taking from any chest that is unclaimed and unlocked is not allowed, unless it explicitly states it is free to take from. Please answer the following questions in 1 to 2 sentences:

1. Why is stealing bad?

2. How does stealing from a player affect that player?

3. What will I do in the future to avoid this happening again?

4. What have I learned from this experience?
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

1. Because it takes away items of value from other people who deserve them.

2. The player who was stolen from does not have the resources or items they should have, putting them at a loss / disadvantage.

3. Think before I do, and be a genuine person. Stop and think to myself, "Is this wrong?"

4. To work hard for what I want, not to steal from others. Put other peoples feelings in front of mine.

You have been unbanned. Please return all stolen items to any staff member. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning.

Welcome back to HomeTown!

I had already used the stolen items, so I have scraped enough together and am ready to return what I stole. How should I go about returning these items?

Give them to any staff member that is online.