Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: (geoandkat) name has changed to geoteds since the ban

Reason for your ban: grief

Who banned you: DK

Why should you be unbanned: It has been many years since i was banned and i want to start playing on an SMP server again and my friends are playing on the server and i want to join in. i understand what i did and i will no do it again.

Why do you want to come back: My friends are all playing on the server and I want to join in with them.

Hello! Please answer the following questions with at least 2 sentences each:

Why is griefing wrong?

Why shouldn't you grief?

Why are the rules important?
- KatNip

(05-01-2019, 01:15 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Hello! Please answer the following questions with at least 2 sentences each:

Why is griefing wrong?

Why shouldn't you grief?

Why are the rules important?
Thanks for your reply so soon!

1) Griefing is wrong since it can ruin other peoples hard work which they may have spent lots of time on. it is also wrong as it can make the server look bad if other people come to look around.

2) You shouldn't grief as it can halt people progression on the server since they have to re-do what you have destroyed. Griefing can also deter people from playing on the server since it may make them fear that there own creations may be destroyed if they build something of there own.

3) Rules are important since they help to keep people in line and stop people from causing havoc on the servers. Rules also allow moderation to take place to stop inappropriate or harmful things that may endanger the users of the server.

You will be unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown!

Please do /rules upon returning!
- KatNip