Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: fghafg

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Uber/Dead/Guy

Why should you be unbanned: While the majority of my mining in the past was legitimate, In the last three days I made the choice to discreetly toss in X-ray to supplement my mining strategy effectively increasing the yields by around one and a half to two times the previous yields. While i thought i could get away with this because of the discretion and caution I assumed, I was stopped in my tracks by a seeming multi staff investigation. My negative choices have lead to negative consequences and I am ashamed of my mistake. If I am to come back I will find different ways to make money and will stop mining altogether. 

Why do you want to come back: Playing on hometown for me has become an activity as regular as eating or sleeping. I have created many bonds with other players that I would like to continue. The one of a kind community has helped fill a hole for me that i have encountered recently in my life. I do hope that you take this into consideration while deciding if i get to stay in the community. Sincerely - fghafg

For the past couple weeks I have watched as you have pushed the limits of the rules of HomeTown. You have also done things to spite the rules and staff of the server for your own enjoyment. After such behavior I can not allow you back at this time. Please make a new appeal in 30 days from today. At that time I will review the appeal. Any additional appeals/posts you make about this topic between now and then will restart the 30 day timer. Have a nice day.
[Image: keez3aZ.png]