• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Hiatus.
Yeah, the first one sounded jumble when I reread it, anyways I will be going on a Hiatus. Recently I've been dealing with some in real life problems including family, myself, and school. Recently my grades have been slipping and I think to get them back up in this final stretch of the school year is to fully commit to them, and in doing so, I have to take a break from hometown. Overall, I thank all of you for helping me in the four years of my journey, and I especially thank all the staff for making hometown feel like home. I'll be coming on this weekend to sort some affairs, but after that I'll probably be gone until the end of may, or even june. This does not mean I'm giving up on hometown, just means I'm taking a hiatus. Now, in my current state of affairs i'll be leaving my builds, and sadly I can't take care of them. If anyone would like to do so, please message me. I thank you all, and have a heavenly day.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Hope things improve and go well for you, and you come back to hometown soon.
[img][Image: MzzZfHb.jpg?2][/img]

Hopefully I'll see you around Cil
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Take care, Cil! <3
- Sweetiele

omg cil I wish you would've told me Sad( ill miss you a lot you were the only one I talked to on ht. I will be glad to take care of your builds if I'm not too late take care bud <3

Update: I believe I am doing better all together, and I will be playing again, but only on weekends til may 23rd.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023