• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: ExtraHope

Reason for your ban: Failure to follow staff instructions, arguing rules, and disrespect.

Who banned you: Deadcore

Why should you be unbanned: I've realized just how how negatively my actions were affecting the others on the server. I've thought about how I would feel if someone was saying these things to me. I am sorry for my actions and they will not be repeated. I regret all of the things that I said. I will make sure to follow all staff instructions and treat everyone on the server with respect no matter what. I understand why I was banned and will use this to better myself in the future. I'll also make sure to respect all of the rules and not break them just because I think they're unfair.

Why do you want to come back: This server has brought me so much joy over these past few months. I want a second chance to give myself a better reputation. This server has by far the best community out of every server I've been on and I'm so lucky that I found it. I have had so much fun spending time on this server and I don't want it to end. I am so grateful for all of the amazing experiences that I've had on this server. It's a great place to come and spend my time.  I just really want a second chance and to show more respect to the staff and players on this server. 

we've intentionally delayed answering your appeal to give you a couple days to cool off. you appeal is well written, if you get banned for the same reason again we will make you wait a month before we will accept your appeal. I really hope you're sincere, we'll unban you shortly.