Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unban appeal
Code:

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: _hoseoki

Reason for your ban: beacon theft

Who banned you: trekkie

Why should you be unbanned: I had my friend replace the beacon and I was also unaware at the time that it was against the rules to take from unclaimed land but I read over the rules.

Why do you want to come back: I enjoy the people on the sever and I love the way the server works

Claiming builds are not mandatory here. We strictly prohibit griefing on here regardless of the claims. Please answer the following questions. After you have done so, I will read over your answers and consider unbanning you.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why did you take the beacon?

6) What have you learned from this experience?
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]

(05-09-2019, 09:51 PM)TrekkieEnderman Wrote: Claiming builds are not mandatory here. We strictly prohibit griefing on here regardless of the claims. Please answer the following questions. After you have done so, I will read over your answers and consider unbanning you.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
no
2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?
no
3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?
no
4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?
replace it
5) Why did you take the beacon?
I had been wanting one for a while and I lost my wither skuls
6) What have you learned from this experience?
I learned not to build or mine on any land that has other buildings on it without permission

You have been unbanned. Upon logging in, please turn in the beacon you stole to me or another staff member. Failure to do so will result in a re-ban.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]