• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/discord):  SMP

Minecraft name: Hickory99

Reason for your ban: I took a beacon, that was unprotected and didn't think it had any importance

Who banned you: Trekkie

Why should you be unbanned: I found this server extremely enjoyable and i have had lots of fun with the friends i have found. I have gotten far into the game with achieving full diamond enchanted armor and an extensive house. if i'm allowed back into this server i will happily follow the guidelines given to me and will not harm any structures that look man made. Also please review my case and tell me exactly what i did wrong so i can improve on my behavior in the future. I will also give back everything i took and am very sorry for my mistake. 

Why do you want to come back: As said in the previous box, i have spent lots of time on this server and have made many new friends. I would hate to lose these friendships due to my mistakes. In conclusion I will improve on where i went wrong and please take my appeal under consideration.

Please answer the following questions. Then I will look over your answers and consider your unban.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why did you take the beacon?

6) What have you learned from this experience?
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]

(05-17-2019, 09:45 PM)TrekkieEnderman Wrote: Please answer the following questions. Then I will look over your answers and consider your unban.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals? No

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build? No

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it? No

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do? Replace it and let them know if needed

5) Why did you take the beacon? thought it was abandon and not used, also i didn't realize that you couldn't do stuff to land that wasn't claimed, i am sorry for this mistake and it wont happen again. I can also give your stuff back

6) What have you learned from this experience? Not to touch anything that isnt natural and to re read the rules and follow them respectfully 

You've been unbanned. Upon logging back on, please turn in the beacon you stole to me or another staff member. Failure to do so will result in a re-ban.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]