• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for Griefing
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):  smp.hometownmc

Minecraft name: Tremlett

Reason for your ban: Griefing. I'm not sure if i did grief because i followed the rules and only mined stuff that was unprotected and thought was unused. everything else i did was within the rules of the server.

Who banned you: Melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: I found this server extremely enjoyable and i have had lots of fun with the friends i have found. I have gotten far into the game with achieving 6 diamonds and a 3 story house. if i'm allowed back into this server i will happily follow the guidelines given to me and will not harm any structures that look man made. Also please review my case and tell me exactly what i did wrong so i can improve on my behaviour in the future.

Why do you want to come back: As said in the previous box, i have spent lots of time on this server and have made many new friends. I would hate to lose these friendships due to my mistakes. In conclusion I will improve on where i went wrong and please take my appeal under consideration.  Big Grin

I'd like to start by directing you to view the following screenshot from our tutorial quiz that you took when you joined the server:

https://imgur.com/bizsbSX

Now, answer the following questions in complete sentences, and then i'll consider unbanning you.

1. Is griefing allowed on this server?

2. If a build looks abandoned/not used, is it allowed to be griefed?

3. If a build is not claimed/protected, is it allowed to be griefed?

4. How does griefing affect our minecraft community?

5. What have you learned from this experience?

1. Is griefing allowed on this server?- No, I am not allowed to grief In any way because it’s toxic to the community and causes a break downs of servers if tolerated.

2. If a build looks abandoned/not used, is it allowed to be griefed?-No, I am not allowed to break, alter or place within 100 blocks of any structure because it is not mine.

3. If a build is not claimed/protected, is it allowed to be griefed?- No, because it is still someone’s works and it would be rude to alter or destroy it.

4. How does griefing affect our minecraft community?- It ruines the experience for others and causes the community to become toxic

5. What have you learned from this experience?- that I should always follow the guidelines instructed and never touch another persons work without consent from the owner.

Thank your for reviewing my case and hopefully you are generous.

Were my answers not completed to your standard or are you just busy?

You are to return all stolen items to melaniebeedot or another staff member if I am not online.

You are unbanned.