Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP Hometown

Minecraft name: InvestedMuffin

Reason for your ban: Beacon theft

Who banned you: Ender

Why should you be unbanned: It was a test all along, and i was actually trying to see if your server had good admins. See, i join lots of servers testing their staff and i can say with utmost confidence that your staff is AMAZING! I look forward to coming back after my unban and i am humbled to be able to play on a server with staff like yours, I look forward to my unban and can't wait to play. Much love, -InvestedMuffin
Why do you want to come back: Because the community is amazing and can tell people put lots of work into their builds.

Don't test staff members. We are all sharp and capable enough to know wether or not someone is breaking our rules, your offense included.

That being said, regardless of wether or not it was a "test" to see if our server admins are "good," it is strictly against the rules to take things that aren't yours. You, along with your accomplice Buttmam (whose appeal was denied, by the way), broke into a hut with a beacon below it and stole a total of 4 beacons and just about the whole beacon base. It is to my understanding that, at several additional locations, there were a total of three more beacons stolen by you two. I have done my searching around to find your totals.

You stole, in total, the following: 116 gold blocks, 357 iron blocks, 5 emerald blocks, and 3 beacons. 

For me to even consider having you unbanned, please take this moment to answer the following questions:

1. Why is griefing/stealing not allowed?

2. How does griefing/stealing affect gameplay experience for other players?

3. What will I do in the future to make sure that this doesn't happen again?

4. What have I learned from this experience?
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

(05-15-2019, 02:46 AM)Ender_Muncher Wrote: bruh it wasnt me i promise

Appeal denied.
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]