• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
very important pengu announcement
So i'm moving all my shit home because I'm not allowed to move into my new house till september and I have nowhere to put it until then, which means I'll be able to play unblocked minecraft again in a few weeks time!

very excited to spend the summer back on HT, and next year in my new house I'll have unblocked internet which means I'm back FOR GOOD.

also:

[Image: X3EUC2E.png]

that is all.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

How the freaking heck do you have 1234 messages. . . I prided myself on my 231 messages Sad

Anyways, its great to hear that you're back for good, I missed you while you were playing blocked minecraft my friend.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

VERY IMPORTANT PENGU ANNOUNCEMENT

[Image: Bq5JeoH.png]

IDK HOW IT WORKS BUT IT WORKS

also I love how i got the screenshot mid trek smiting herself

why is one of your homes named cil . . . o.O

How did you get more than 130 messages in less than two days. . . I spent two years collecting 231 messages O.o
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(05-16-2019, 02:23 AM)Cil Wrote: why is one of your homes named cil . . . o.O

How did you get more than 130 messages in less than two days. . . I spent two years collecting 231 messages O.o

p sure /home cil is at whatever house you've shown me. and the 130 messages are all spam from kat

because of course they are

I think the reason why I can log in is related to the internet crashing over this weekend. For some reason or other, the LAN and WiFi across my whole university just died on saturday and wasn't back up until monday. I suspect that they're either running an old backup of the whole system (with outdated filters) or that they've started it back up fresh and the internet block isn't working. Either way, there is a chance that they may put the block back into place. Hopefully they won't, but I'm going to be playing until either I can't any more or I move home back to my lovely uncensored internet.

yay, your not the most active inactive player anymore, you're just a posting freak now!
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Oi, give me some credit too... i spammed you a lot of messages
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

1234, I'm the one spamming you, revise, ily, eek, glad you're able to play minecraft again :3
- KatNip