• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trolling_Thunder's Memefesto
Well lads, here it is. Only a month or so ago I was on this forum requesting an appeal for a simple theft ban. I followed the absolutely ridiculous formatting rules for appealing bans (which frankly resemble something that a child would do in 8th grade detention) only because I wanted to get back on the server and try to fuck with the economy as much as possible. Through some technically legal chicanery I was able to make about 20,000$ just reselling bricks to the absolute imbeciles who don't know how the economy works and managed to run two people into the poor house just so that I could get more money. On the less legal end of things, I had my friend steal from the massively rich mods/VIPs and sell the items to purchase diamonds. He would then pass those diamonds on to me, completely clean and untraceable, for me to sell for thousands of dollars. In addition to this, we also stole a LARGE number of shulker boxes, which could be easily fenced by just recoloring and selling, and stole a number of beacons from people who were too rich to even care about claiming them. Once he was banned, the level of memes slowed down, and I was sitting on a healthy 32,000$ to start my business. I began buying up as much property in cities as I could, and warps for all of those properties (check any warps that start with DCC to see the bullshit I was up to) and set up a legitimate beacon mine to make money. So what made me want to go sicko mode on the server you may (probably not) ask? The people. The goddamn people on this server have got to be some of the most sensitive, easily-offended I've ever seen. From the overwhelming response of "Ew caps! xD" when someone leaves caps lock on to being told not to make jokes about wanting to kill yourself, it was just goddamn annoying. I'm sure this post will be deleted, go ahead, I don't really give a fuck because after this I'm boutta head out. Hope you all enjoyed your time on the HomeTown server, because I know I did!

Enjoy the Perma-Ban. I will waste no more time with you.