Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp/hometown

Minecraft name: Tyepie

Reason for your ban: griefing 

Who banned you: illogical 

Why should you be unbanned: Because this is a first offence and the person who reported me helped me do it. I have also made attempts to help the community by making an acacia farm oak farm and assisted in construction of an expansion in the town I griefed and assisted the locals financially.

Why do you want to come back: because I have many friends on there and they think I was unlawfully banned and wish to continue playing.

ya know I don't know if illogical hates me or what but all the other staff pay attention there are people who posted after me and already got  a response so illogical please pay attention to your ban repeals for the sake of me and the others you have banned.

It's been a day. Please be patient for her to respond to your appeal, we have busy lives as well.
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

Now, I'm gonna be honest, your appeal leaves a lot to be desired effort-wise.
Now, as far as 'The person who reported me helped me to do it'. The person who reported you owns the town and you were asked multiple times by said person to repair the tunnels you had made as it wasn't what they had wanted done to the town. After you had been asked and refused they brought staff in to deal with it.

Now for you to be considered for un-banning there's gonna have to be some indication that you aren't gonna just do this again so I'm gonna need a few sentences for each of these questions.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why did you grief the area?

6) What have you learned from this experience?

After you've answered these questions, I will have a mod or admin look at your appeal

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals? no because by definition that is greifing which is a big no no on the server. it is also clearly someone else's and that means they spent time with whatever they have built and would be rather rude and against the rules (as I have found out).

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build? no cause even if banned they can be unbanned and that person still spent time and resources on their build. it is also not your build and you have to take into cosideration what the person will think if they are unbanned.

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it? cause it would be destroying something a person put time and effort into and that would be rude and griefing. and especially if it is in 100 blocks of a claim or a possessed building. 

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do? contact the player and give back whatever you destroyed. or if the player cannot be contacted you should try and contact a staff member who would be able to fix it.

5) Why did you grief the area? because I was messing with my friends who own the town and it was unclaimed but I have learned just unfortunately the hard way. I also believed my friend was on board but obviously not so i was falsely lead to belive it was ok but nevertheless it doesn't matter cause i still greifed.

6) What have you learned from this experience? not to greif no matter the intentions whether messing around or not is still against the rules. and it is also not taken lightly in the slightest.

I also apologize for my lack of patients its just a character trait of mine and I understand that you and all the other staff even with so many are still rather busy and don't always have time to look at the forums so sorry for the trouble.

Thank you for your responses, you have been unbanned. Remember to go through all the rules again with /rules
Welcome back to hometown!