• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to sell enchanted books
Hello, so I'm running into a problem when selling some of my enchanted books. On ones such as feather falling III, sharpness III, etc. it always says that I don't have enough items to sell despite me having that book in my inventory to sell. I've been running into this problem quite a few times and I feel that it's something worth noting.

Thank you for your time and for reading this post.

If the books have more than one enchant, they cant be sold to chest shops, something else that might be the problem would be if the chest shop is not updated by the owner. Also, make sure you're selling to the right chest shop, instead of Sharpness V or Feather falling IV, if none of that helps, Screenshots might be helpful to determine what's wrong.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Also if the book was made by combining enchants of a lower level it has a different nbt data which will cause the same issue.

(05-22-2019, 01:45 PM)thatguy3339 Wrote: Also if the book was made by combining enchants of a lower level it has a different nbt data which will cause the same issue.

That would be the problem then. Thank you very much for helping. It's disappointing I can't sell a few of my books but that makes a lot more sense.