• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
ode:
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.net

Minecraft name: FrantixCraft

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: I will be more mindful of the surrounding areas while I mine as I must be vigilant to respect others property while keeping  the area undisturbed. I am truly regretful of my negligence when pertaining to this manner; it is very important to proceed with caution when visiting new areas that are unknown to new players. The only grievance I would like to place is that there was no malicious intent in what occurred and was simply an accident. Since this is a civil appeal and not a criminal one I would like to define a few key terms. The definition of a tort is a wrongful act or an infringement of a right (other than under contract) leading to civil legal liability. I understand the certain implications of the act that occurred but a one day ban or a warning would have sufficed rather than a complete ban from the server. The systematic roots of this server lies in an ideal that everyone is guilty unless proven innocent while it should be the other way around. This extreme type of policing really drastically can impact players as it treats all players as hostiles even if this server is not meant to be a hostile space. Please keep this in mind when using your authority in the future.
Why do you want to come back: Want to go back to expanding my builds in my town. and would gladly like to know since it has been a year due to my pursuit of a higher education at a public 4 year university.

You had mined out some area underneath someone's house causing their animals to get lost. Please update your appeal and answer the following question:

Why should you check your surroundings before you mine out an area?
- KatNip

I will gladly appeal this claim but can you specify when this occured and where exactly this occured. I would appreciate more detail in order to specify a response; I'm sorry but the reply you sent was not clear enough for a response that would pertain to something that occured over a year ago

This didn't occur over a year ago, it was about 6 months ago.
You griefed at /warp penis by removing the sand and grass floor around the castle.
- KatNip

Updated

Thank you for updating your appeal. You will be unbanned.
Please do /rules upon returning
Welcome back to HomeTown!
- KatNip