Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: EFED

Reason for your ban: mass, deliberate grief

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: I stole some diamonds and i flooded some rooms. I apologise for that, my
friend started griefing and i thought i will too. I will not do this again, i promise.

Why do you want to come back: This server is very unique, almost no toxic people and i just love it. I
won't grief anymore, i have learnt my lesson. Thank you.

Answer the following questions in 2-3 complete sentences, then we will consider unbanning you.

1. Is griefing/stealing allowed on this server?

2. If you see someone breaking the rules, should you join them? What should you do instead?

3. How does griefing/stealing affect our minecraft community?

4. What have you learned from this experience?

(05-26-2019, 03:35 AM)melaniebeedot Wrote: Answer the following questions in 2-3 complete sentences, then we will consider unbanning you.

1. Is griefing/stealing allowed on this server? No, it is not.

2. If you see someone breaking the rules, should you join them? What should you do instead? I shouldn't join them, i should report that player.

3. How does griefing/stealing affect our minecraft community? Makes people upset, because it took time for them to build this.

4. What have you learned from this experience? I should  not join people griefing or stealing.

Take another look at my instructions and try again. I asked for 2-3 complete sentences per question. I need you to put some effort into this.

(05-28-2019, 05:33 AM)melaniebeedot Wrote: Take another look at my instructions and try again. I asked for 2-3 complete sentences per question. I need you to put some effort into this.

melaniebeedot Wrote: Answer the following questions in 2-3 complete sentences, then we will consider unbanning you.

1. Is griefing/stealing allowed on this server? It is not. I should have read the rules more carefully.

2. If you see someone breaking the rules, should you join them? What should you do instead? I can tell him to stop and fix what he done, or i should report him to an admin.

3. How does griefing/stealing affect our minecraft community? It ruins reputation, makes people upset  and the server loses a player.

4. What have you learned from this experience? I learned, that i cannot break the rules on this server, and that i can't mess with people on the server. Undecided

Appeal denied. Failure to follow instructions, twice. Needs more effort. I instructed 2-3 complete sentences per question. You may begin a new thread with a brand new, full effort ban appeal if you wish.