Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
The server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: CallMeTonyBoi

Reason for your ban: Stealing

Who banned you: Illogicalsongs

Why should you be unbanned: I realize what I did was wrong and I plan for it not to happen again, I get if you can't trust me but I would like to prove myself.

Why do you want to come back: I worked very hard for almost all the things I had and I and my friends were planning to start a town, and I would like a chance to redeem myself.

Thank you for your honesty. I would have liked to see a little more effort in the appeal though, and I have some questions you'll need to answer so that I can be sure you understand what the rules are on this.

I would like 1-2 sentence answers for each question

Is taking from chests, even unlocked and in unclaimed, open areas, allowed unless explicitly stated?

Why is stealing and using/selling the materials unfair to other players?

What have you learned from this experience?

(06-01-2019, 04:50 AM)illogicalsong Wrote: Thank you for your honesty. I would have liked to see a little more effort in the appeal though, and I have some questions you'll need to answer so that I can be sure you understand what the rules are on this.

I would like 1-2 sentence answers for each question

Is taking from chests, even unlocked and in unclaimed, open areas, allowed unless explicitly stated?
No, it is never okay and i know that now. I plan to never let it happen again.

Why is stealing and using/selling the materials unfair to other players?
It is unfair because people worked hard to get those materials and I did not.

What have you learned from this experience?
I have learned that stealing, no matter how big, is not acceptable and it will not happen again.

Thank you for your responses. 
You seem you understand the rules now so I've decided to have you unbanned, you will need to hand over any stolen items to either me or another staff member, failure to do so will result in being banned again
You have been unbanned
Welcome back to home town!
As a side note, the server is currently updating, so if you try to log on and it says 'you are not whitelisted to this server' - that has nothing to do with your ban, currently only server staff are able to log in, once the whitelist is lifted you will be able to log in as normal