• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning player will i still have vip?
Hey i joined this server a few years back and played for about a year bought the 20-25$ vip for fly the works. I just wanted to know if i come back with the same account will i still have my vip? Figured ide ask before i try to get whitelisted.
Hey Buckaroo! How are you? Whipped cream on top & a cherry, too! Wear pants with pleats? Yes I do! A steam engine goes "choo choo choo choo"

Yes you will, if you've changed your name you might need to notify an admin and let them know so they can restore the rank.
The white-list is because the server is currently going through maintenance and only staff are allowed on the server at the moment, try checking back in a few hours, we don't know how long it's going to take exactly

(06-01-2019, 09:58 AM)illogicalsong Wrote: Yes you will, if you've changed your name you might need to notify an admin and let them know so they can restore the rank.
The white-list is because the server is currently going through maintenance and only staff are allowed on the server at the moment, try checking back in a few hours, we don't know how long it's going to take exactly

Thank you very much for the reply im looking forward to playing again
Hey Buckaroo! How are you? Whipped cream on top & a cherry, too! Wear pants with pleats? Yes I do! A steam engine goes "choo choo choo choo"