Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com
Minecraft Name:  Chris37793

Reason for your ban: Grief and ignore
Who banned you:  Kat
Why should you be unbanned: Because I will Play with my friend's and I never Grief!!!!
And I promise that I hold and I'll make the whole back at me as it was before!!!!!
Why do you want to come back: Becaus I never Grief and I stick to the rules!!!!!And I promise that I hold and I'll make the whole back at me as it was before!!!!And I no longer ignore all the People on the Server!!!
I would be really happy if they unban me.
Greetings Chris37793

So I was doing a check of /warp town, and had found that you had removed the diamond blocks from the ice statue there as well as a beacon from another place of the town. Additionally, you filled them with dirt to kind of hide what you broke. I saw that you were online and asked "why did you take the diamond blocks" you responded with "I didnt" then I told you not to lie. However after that you ignored me. So I tpa'ed over to see you still moving. I proceeded to ban you and when I did, you seemed to be crafting something. 22 diamonds fell out as you where banned.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/gsdND

Please wait for a mod to respond you your appeal.
- KatNip

so what you say is that you dont grief but here we have you stealing a beacon and any diamonds that you can find in the town. care to explain yourself?
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]