Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal For Shooter873
Server Banned From: smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft Name: Shooter873

Reason for your Ban: Grief

Who banned you: Vilneas

Why should you be unbanned: It took me a real long time to make me realize that i want me to be unbanned from this server i haven't found this unique server for a long time. i have to admit i grief because in some time I'm really lazy but i worked for my resources.

Why do you want to come back: I really really want to come back to this server this is the first server that was a complete package to me because i really have been waiting for this kind because great people, great staff, anti-grief, economy, Vanilla. but i still chose to grief i am sorry for my actions, so if you guys agree to unban me i will be grateful but it will be a hard time for me to get used to again because of me getting Banned.

I really understand if you guys don't want me back to the server, but if u have decided to unban me i will be very grateful but please if i ignore people its because it'll be a hard time to get to know then again and regain their trust

offender: Shooter873

timeline: i was called of for some grief on a beacon, turned on co i and began my inspection of the area and found that you had destroyed someones beacon. i rolled back the area and banned with appeal.

evidence: http://imgur.com/5jcFsRK

observation: telling me that you grief because you are lazy is not a valid excuse for what you did. your completely tore down someones beacon here, beacon included. not sure why you say it took you a real long time to make you realize you wanted to be unbanned as you have only been banned 6 days noy. your appeal is lacking and a few sentences will not work, put some effort into your appeal.

action take: banned with appeal.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Its ok i understand ill just wont try to be unbanned i can bare the guilt there when i can even join i really accept vilneas for replying to my Ban Appeal, i Greifed Skoliro's Beacon and he was my friend i dont want to face him ill just give all my stuff to him if u dont mind the only thing i remember doing bad is breaking Skoliro's Beacon i just want to give my items to a responsible guy that will put it to good use

I sincerly Apologize for the damage of my actions did to Skoliro's Beacon. The thing i said that i was lazy meaning of my problem is when i join a server with plugins i tend to forget the Survival part of the game. That's why i did this i am really really sorry for what ive done i promise to return the Items i broke and took. I wish for a second chance in the server i really do i like the community of Hometown i like the Great Staffs, the no PvP, the Anti-Grief. I havent found this kind of server before. I will not let my second chance to pass and will stick to my word so if you guys decide to lift the Ban on me i will be very grateful. The only Items i took From Skoliro' Beacon is the Beacon and the Iron blocks.

Skoliro if you are reading my post i just want to say im sorry friend i have a problem i promise to return the stuff i took from your beacon and i understand if you hate me, i hate myself aswell getting Greedy on a server it is not in my Nature

This is better, and have made me feel you do deserve a second chance. The items that you broke will be taken as they were already rolled back and replaced.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

You have been unbanned try not to get in trouble again

Thank you Thank you so much i really appreciate it i will ask online Staffs to burn the Items i took. Yes sir i will not get in trouble again but. i'll have a rough time getting to know the server again and its people

Hey man I wish you good luck with your ban appeal and I pray you never get banned again (: From ScooterBerry25

(03-27-2016, 11:34 AM)ScooterBerry25 Wrote: Hey man I wish you good luck with your ban appeal and I pray you never get banned again (: From ScooterBerry25
Don't post on ban appeals you have nothing to do with.

I am sorry! Didn't know won't happen again sir.