• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HomeTown Wiki
(12-27-2015, 06:17 AM)aron23 Wrote: Is it possible to create a new HomeTown Forum section called 'HomeTown Wiki'

This would be a great place for:

HomeTown rules and guide for new users Tutorial Quiz & /rule
HomeTown ranking system /vote
HomeTown security (how to protect your creations and ask for grief assistance. /warp protect
In game messaging Really?
Voting and how to make money It's broadcasted and making money is easy.
VIP benefits (flying, sethome command, etc) Already listed on the store menu
Basic commands (screenshots, etc) /help
How to upgrade your MineCraft avator Google
Other step by step guides The actual MC wiki
List of good to know warps (warp moderntown, warp florisse, etc) and stores (warp 7/11, warp kshop, warp packmart, warp joshop, etc) Already advertised, sometimes even too much
Recommend places to visit, see the greatest builds of HomeTown. Build showcase section

I don't see a point to a HT-MC Wiki.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

I like the idea, it could be very usefull for new players or those who still dont get what to do (like me)
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Thanks for the feedback. Your right about one thing, it's out there. The downside is the learning curve to find it all takes time. For those that are veterans of the game, it's given. This would be for new folks, instead of having to dig through the forums for the ranking. A one stop shop. I'm cool either way because I learned most of it, but this server is all about quality minecraft and that would add another layer of ease of use. Just sayin, but I respect where you are coming from. Thanks for the response.

aron23