• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Heart 
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: rev2003

Reason for your ban: Grief/Rule 1

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: Me and friend were playing and we playing for about 4 hours. We got really
far and did a lot of stuff but never once griefed. Uber was in our game and we asked for a few more
diamonds to help us get off to a good start. People called us stuff, muted us in chat, then proceeded
us. We never griefed once. A personal grudge because someone asks you something is no reason to be
banned. Please undo.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back to have a wholesome and fun minecraft experience
with my friends. Please strongly consider.

Thank you,
rev2003

P.S. please also unban devinc4, the other person I was playing with, she got banned too for the same reasons.

Unfortunately, you have chosen to lie on your ban appeal. Below is a link to an image that shows some of the blocks you griefed. You also disrupted chat several times to the point that I had to stop what I was doing and log on to deal with your actions. If you do appeal in the future please add lying to staff to the list of reasons you are banned.

https://imgur.com/a/jTKESHU

Appeal Denied

(06-08-2019, 04:09 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: Unfortunately, you have chosen to lie on your ban appeal. Below is a link to an image that shows some of the blocks you griefed. You also disrupted chat several times to the point that I had to stop what I was doing and log on to deal with your actions. If you do appeal in the future please add lying to staff to the list of reasons you are banned.

https://imgur.com/a/jTKESHU

Appeal Denied
Sorry for my actions and disrupting chat. I apologize. I did not realize what I was doing in the moment. I just love this server and had worked hard on it, You can mute me in chat or take away permissions I just loved this server and had memories on it. I can return all stolen items to according owner.

You will have to remake your appeal. Just a tip, try not lying in it next time.