Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Photo 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp

Minecraft name: joki8

Reason for your ban: Stealing a diamond block

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: Because I realized I did a mistake, I just needed some diamonds and didn't think about my actions. I promise I won't do anything forbidden from now on

Why do you want to come back: Because I love your server

Angel Angel Angel    Heart Heart Heart  Cool Cool Cool Smile 

Answer the following questions in 1-2 complete sentences and then we will consider unbanning you.

1. Is it ok to grief or steal blocks placed by another player without their permission?

2. If a build is not claimed, then is it ok grief or steal from it?

3. How does griefing/stealing affect our Minecraft community?

4. What have you learned from this experience?

(05-29-2019, 07:34 AM)melaniebeedot Wrote: Answer the following questions in 1-2 complete sentences and then we will consider unbanning you.

1. Is it ok to grief or steal blocks placed by another player without their permission?
No, stealing is never ok and is not allowed.

2. If a build is not claimed, then is it ok grief or steal from it?
No, even if a build isn't claimed this is not ok to grief or steal anything from it.

3. How does griefing/stealing affect our Minecraft community?
It damages players and make them feel unsafe in this friendly server, without the staff enforcing the rules the server would be a total mess.

4. What have you learned from this experience?
I've learned my lesson to follow the rules strictly, and never seek for shortcuts

You’ll need to return all stolen blocks to melaniebeedot or another staff member when you return. You’ve been unbanned.