Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: JakeRGN

Reason for your ban: Disrespect / Rule 1 Violation

Who banned you: Uber, Guy, Dead

Why should you be unbanned: I made the mistake of bringing toxicity and general nastiness to the server, which is definitely not appreciated or accepted here. I don't think my words and actions should represent me as a person and there is definitely no seriousness behind what I say. For me it is simply satire and generally a reaction to something someone has said, or another players actions. I'm more than happy to come to terms with anyone effected by the words I use and I will definitely filter my language to the dot. I understand also that my cultural differences and upbringing do not fit those of the people around me and things I may see as acceptable are hurtful or disrespectful to others. I would like to use this appeal to say sorry to any members of the community who have been effected by my words and if unbanned I will definitely tone down my language and definitely not direct it towards a single person or group of people.

Why do you want to come back: I've played on the server for a fair amount of time now and have made personal connections with many of the players. I feel as if I can play a positive part in this community and rectify my actions. I am positive that I can rectify of all problems I've caused and improve on myself as a person along the way. I know that if I am accepted back into this great community I can help create a more positive atmosphere.

Thanks for reading.

None of those staff members were involved in your ban today. You’re going to need to create a new appeal thread and write a new, original appeal if you want to take this seriously.

Honestly the disrespect you showed Melanie right there using a copy paste appeal and not even checking the names that banned you? I’m close to revoking your ability to appeal at all. Either do it right or don’t even appeal.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!