• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal -xDankMeme
To start, GoldenGuy expressed in chat that he did not want you at his town; this led to you starting an argument about the ban, saying things along the lines of "But my name's not on the ban list though?" and "What if I'm disguised?" This led to Illogical telling you that it did not matter; if he asks you to leave the warp because you're banned, then leave the warp, no questions asked. I also stated that anyone caught using disguises to circumvent a ban to a warp will be banned.  Upon discussion with GoldenGuy today, I found out that after you were caught in his town hall using /d parrot, he banned you from not only the town but his shops as well. A little later after this, I teleported to you and you were /d (mob) setInvisible, messing with some blank canvases that were near GoldenGuy, breaking part of rule 1 (being annoying on purpose). Directly after this, both me and Pengu teleported to you and you were (still setInvisible) at his glass shop, which counts as trespassing since you were banned from his shops and town.
     Although, as you stated, the situation did boil down, after a thorough discussion and after having caught you using a warp which you were banned from, the staff which were on your ban message decided that it was best to ban you.
     As I would like to see the other staffs' responses to this situation as well, I will wait for them to respond and post any additional comments regarding your ban. Additionally, I would like more information and effort put in to this appeal. As this is your third ban, the chances of you being unbanned are rather slim.
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal -xDankMeme - by xDankMeme - 06-12-2019, 07:43 AM
RE: Ban Appeal -xDankMeme - by Ender_Muncher - 06-13-2019, 06:56 AM
RE: Ban Appeal -xDankMeme - by illogicalsong - 06-13-2019, 02:29 PM
RE: Ban Appeal -xDankMeme - by xDankMeme - 06-13-2019, 07:55 PM
RE: Ban Appeal -xDankMeme - by thatguy3339 - 06-14-2019, 07:41 AM