Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal-Antonio213030
The server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Antonio213030

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Uncertain

Why should you be unbanned: I simply was not X-Raying, I've never an owned X-raying clients beforehand I had no reason to use one on this server, I simply was not X-Raying. I have a verbal conversation with my girlfriend boasting about the number of diamonds I had found afterward I mined it with fortune, I was ecstatic but only because I had earned it legitimately. I need proof against my aforementioned "X-Ray" accusations, not one admin came and showed me anything against me I was simply robbed and thrown away as if I was guilty without a trial. I am appealing because I know I'm not in the wrong, I know it looks guilty but if you would be so kind as to hop into a voice chat with me I would like to explain my side of what played out, in short, I mined down to bedrock found a bunch of lava around my house so i ended up avoiding it spazzing out in different directions, then went into a strip mine, placing a torch then mining around my torch in a T-sort of pattern. The evidence is in the mineshaft if I had truly X-Rayed I wouldn't know every detail of that mineshaft. I remember there being multiple dirt pockets, gravel pockets, anything. 

Why do you want to come backI need this appeal to be successful but I'm uncertain of how to prove myself in the right. I can speak for hours on this issue, I love this server I spent the past 24 hours playing on it I went to sleep playing the game, I woke up went to class and came home to play the game. I built my home, a piece of me is still on the server I don't want to lose what I have made and the progress. I've made no harm to the community I only ask for you to listen to me. Even if i have to record my mining trips next time, I'll do it if it means I can stay on this server. It is the only true server I've come to enjoy.

You've been unbanned prior to the posting of this comment. I realized an error I made. You mine away the random dirt pockets to expose ores faster than mining stone. I only realized this when I went back to other look at other sections you mined. Not sure why you refill those dirt pockets with stone though. Regardless, I'd like to apologize for the error I made, it was hasty of me. Your balance has been restored and compensated to even $5,000.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Thank you so much, I appreciate your quickness to respond. For future reference is there a way to avoid this situation?